Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sep 1, 2010

Bailey's Baby Shower


I wish I could show a picture of all the beautiful gifts she got! I guess you will see her wearing most of them the 1st year ;)

Alijeh and me

my Mom or Grandma!

Me and Jennifer

Allie!!!

Tomi, Me, and Jessi

Mrs. Moe or Nana

Meghan, Emily, Me, and Amy
Amy, Mrs. Spinner (Amy's Mom), and Mrs. Moe gave me the cutest shower ever! Amy had made a clothes line with cute baby clothes pinned to it, the chandelier had paci's and adorable socks hanging from it and the food was so yummy! It really meant so much to me to have all my closest friends come and celebrate with me at the shower. When I am finished decorating Bailey's room I will post pics :) Only a few more weeks until we finally get to meet her!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So sorry I missed it. Check this out! I gave you an award (www.thejoggingstroller.blogspot.com).