Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jun 21, 2010

No more monkey's jumping on the bed!


You can tell he recovered pretty fast...this is the next day dancing with my Mom and Aunt Mary!

Showing Aunt Tess how much he loves to rock!

Hamming it up for everyone at Grandma's house :)

This is what he looked like today. The swelling went all the way up to his eye and gave him a little shiner :( It is looking much better though!

He has definitely enjoyed eating pudding!
On Friday Jackson and I were playing on the bed and having so much fun when he fell off :( He fell directly on his face and busted the inside of his lip so bad. It was so scary and I was so frantically worried about him, I went to the Urgent Care (who was not much help, sad to say) in just my bathing suit! He was bleeding so much and they saw us right away. John met us there and then we headed down to Scottish Rite together. I am so thankful he was able to leave work like that, I have no idea how I would have handled a screaming baby, my emotions, filling out paperwork, and trying to pay attention to the Dr.'s instructions without him! He tore his upper lip away from his gum near his nasal cavity. He has been on an antibotic to prevent infection and an all liquid diet and will return to normal tomorrow. He has taken all of this rather well, in fact, I think I took it harder than he did! Meal times are our only real struggle, our poor guy loves his "normal" food! I have learned a HUGE lesson, even when you are RIGHT there, bad stuff can happen...best to play it on the safe side and no more getting on Mommy and Daddy's bed or standing on the couch~even when we are right there.

No comments: