Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 11, 2009

What a great weekend


Loving my carrots!

Talking with Diddy

Laughing with Mimi


Hanging with Uncle Steve


Jackson with Opa~I think I now know where he got his ears from!
We had such a great time this weekend. On Friday night Jackson and I had a great dinner with my mom at California Pizza (sadly no pictures taken) & even did some shopping at Target. Then Saturday my Dad and Maureen drove from Memphis to visit & we went to church and dinner at Longhorn. On Sunday we all had a yummy lunch at Baldino's for my brother Stephen's 30th birthday~gosh we are getting old!! Then we popped in to see John's parents after that! We definitely had a busy and fun family weekend! Jackson loved every min. of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jackson may have my ears but he certainly does not have my distaste for carrots! Yuch.
Opa