Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 3, 2009

5 months





He doesn't know what to think of Elmo :)

with his cousins in Auburn
Stats:
weight: 15lbs 5oz
height: ?
I actually went to the Dr.'s to have him weighed this month, even though there is no check-up until 6 months. This month has been interesting to say the least! Long story short he is now 1/2 on formula and 1/2 breastfeeding. He was just not gaining enough weight and my supply was running low~so we did what we thought was best & what the Dr suggested. He seems to be back on track now thankfully. He tried peas for the first time the other day and LOVED them~ John and I think they are so yucky!! He loves to play with his feet all the time and I will post a picture when I can remember to take one :)

No comments: