Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Dec 29, 2013

Christmas in PA

We went to Philly for Christmas this year and had a great time.  This was Bailey's 1st plane ride and Jackson's 3rd (but 1st he remembers). They did awesome.  Jackson was obsessed with looking out the window the whole time and Bailey thought we were in the clouds when we got on the plane...lol.   
 By the time we got home Jackson had decided he wanted to be a pilot!


Luckily we got to see one day of snow before it all melted.  The kids had so much fun and lasted a lot longer than I thought they would.
My Aunt Beth and Uncle Cal came over to visit us too :)
We went on a train ride with Santa with some of my cousins and their kids and some of my Aunts too. Eric and Jackson get along great and Jackson loves him so much!
Jackson and Bailey did great telling Santa what they wanted.  Luckily this Mama coached reminded them every time with exactly what they wanted from Santa.  Jackson asked for a Wii and Skylanders game. Bailey asked for dress up clothes, barbies, and kitty cats (hello kitty stuff).
These are the Great Grandchildren and the oldest is actually my cousin Eric.  Its hard to remember he is not my nephew, but my cousin :)
After the train ride we surprised my Grandmom with a lunch with the whole family for her 85th birthday.  She was shocked and loved it!
Here is our contribution to the Ostien family :)
We are missing 3 here in this picture.  Pretty neat what just 2 people created.  We are lucky to have each other.
The flight home was LONG and finally Bailey fell sleep.  The kids really did fabulous on the plane, I couldn't have asked for better behaved kids.  It was a quick, but great trip!

No comments: