Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Feb 21, 2013

More Christmas pics...

Better late than never! ha!  Here are the pictures from The Ballard's Christmas.  Can't believe it's almost March.  I am really excited for the idea of warmer weather.  Thankfully the kids do play well together-most of the time-and being inside isn't too bad. They play the sweetest games and when it's good...its really good.  I could just listen to them play all day.  They think up the funniest games and truly enjoy one another.  Even Cooper is in the mix.  He is usually playing right along with them, well...or being chased ;)  But, I couldn't image not having those few days where its in the 60's & 50's to get outside.  I don't think I could make it living up north ;)  






Em is due any day now!!!  Can't wait to meet their little man (still no name yet!).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: