Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jan 2, 2013

2012 iphone picture download

I am not going to go over any resolutions this year.  I am just going to be thankful for where we are right at this moment.  Who knows what 2013 has in store for us, but I just pray we will continue to be happy and healthy.  Here are some pictures I finally downloaded from my iphone from 2012....
Classic Bailey! ha!  Playing hide and seek with Mama :)
Two car seat covers I made for an auction at Jackson's school :)
Swinging with Baby Morgan. Precious.
Listening to Mrs. Carmella at story time at our local library.  We go once a week.
We have had lots of dinners with our neighbors this year and it has been so fun!  This was John playing with the panorama feature on my iphone.
I hemmed my jeans, it was my first time and you couldn't even tell...I was super pumped!
Burlap bow I made for Bailey (I got the ribbon at Walmart).
Out shopping with Mama!
Bailey getting her haircut for the first time!!!This is how long it was after 2 years and 3 months :)  I didn't cut much, in fact you probably wouldn't even be able to tell, but it was looking kinda rough, so now its all shaped up!
A very yummy dinner I made...mmmm.
 Yes, this is how they nap! hahahaha  Our dog is so weird, but we love him so much!! :)
 And this was New Years Eve at my Aunt Tess's house.  We had so much fun.  They were dancing to her wii game in this pic.  It was so funny, Jackson LOVES to dance!!!

No comments: