Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Dec 2, 2012

We had a very busy, but awesome weekend!!!  I was in charge of our church's breakfast with Santa this year.  It was held Saturday morning and we had 2 seating's with 500 people total. It went off without a hitch AND Amy, Dan, and the kids came along with one of my best friends Jessi and her crew!!  It was a lot of fun and I really do just absolutely love our church.  I learned a lot along the way and got to know so many more church members and staff.  It was a rewarding experience to say the least.  We had the best time with all the kids here and last night the adults didn't even turn on the TV, we just laughed for like 3 hrs :)  So much fun catching up.  








In case you were wondering...Jackson did GREAT talking to Santa!!! I was sooo excited.  He was very serious while talking to him about what he wanted and even made sure to tell him to get a present for Mama and Bailey (sorry John! hahaha)

Both kids even let Santa touch them AND they smiled! hahaha  This Mama was on cloud nine.

Amy and Dan were the biggest help ever this weekend.  Amy helped me stay after and clean up-even vacuuming our family life center with me ;)  Dan helped John move my Aunt into her new house in Alpharetta and did some heavy lifting at our house too.  We are so lucky to have them as brothers and sisters.

All the kids sort of listening to me read Elf on the Shelf ;)

Our classic picture at our house :)  Very sad the weekend is over.  But, very happy John is still alive after blowing the leaves out of the gutter and hanging our Christmas lights (wish he just wouldn't do it! ugh men!).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: