Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aug 26, 2012

Catch Air, John's 35th, and Lake Allatoona

Right before school started we met all of Jackson's old classmates up at Catch Air and we had the best time!
 Bailey LOVED the disco that happened once an hour, it was so cute!!
 John celebrated his 35th birthday this week, we couldn't go on our date b/c Jackson had a fever...but we did still have a great time thanks to John! (I might have cried when I read the thermometer b/c I was THAT sad about missing out on our date, but we won't talk about that! HA)
 We took the kids on the boat to Lake Allatoona today and they liked it for the most part. Bailey cried until I gave her a lollipop b/c she wanted her Daddy ;)  Then Jackson was done after only about 30 min until John let him drive (but he wasn't feeling that well, so it was understandable).
This was what Bailey did when I asked her where the sky was ;)  Love her!!!

No comments: