Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mar 6, 2012

Bachelorette Party!

 Allie with some of her "maids!"

 Here is me and Kris with the cutest pregnant woman alive!  She is just so darn stylish!  And a big thanks to Nicole for letting me borrow some "going out clothes" b/c I was in desperate need.  Now they are not collecting dust while she is preggers, love you!  
 Me and Ash at dinner!
 Allie and some of her fav's! I made her sash :)
I think Allie's Bachelorette party was a success...well it really only matters to the bride and I think she had a blast!  I have to admit, I was worried how I would last until wee hours of the night, but I made it!  Thanks to my wonderful husband :)  And no, I didn't even drink...but it is REALLY hard for me to stay up past midnight.  And I am not kidding, it takes me a full day and up to a week to recover, sounds crazy huh?!?  I am a girl who LOVES her sleep ;)  I need at least 8-10 hours a night to function! I got back to Dallas around 2:45am..ugh...I should have planned ahead and just stayed in Atlanta, but oh well :)  John let me sleep until 11am on Sunday thank goodness :)  Can't wait...only a little over a month until the wedding!

No comments: