Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Jul 19, 2010

I'm a Real Estate Agent!!


I am officially a Real Estate Agent!! I started taking classes online 6 months ago and just finished the whole process last week. The online classes were extremely time consuming (I did them for 6 months every time Jackson would nap or go to bed!) and after I completed those I had to pass the course exam, then pass the state exam. I am so very glad it is all done with! With a lot of interviews and researching I decided to go with Solid Source Realty, Ga. http://www.solidsourcerealty.com/ They were by far the best company I came across, had the best technology, and all that I was looking for in a broker. Now comes the fun and challenging part...helping people buy and sell homes!!! If you ever want help buying/selling your home feel free to give me a call, I would love to be your agent :)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I would really rather you post your 'glamour shots' photo on here! ha!!