Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 26, 2010

Photography Class



An owl from the Memphis Zoo

Baby Halle :)

sweet Aubrey!


catching the water at a stand still

learning how not to use the flash inside

Maureens beautiful flowers!

Dextr's beautiful flowers!

I just finished a 6 week long photography class here in Dallas. I now feel so much more comfortable with my camera. My camera is a Cannon Rebel Xsi. We paid a pretty penny for the camera and I really wanted to get all I could out of it! I LOVE taking pictures in general and especially of Jackson. I can't wait to take some of our little girl when she comes! I now know how to change my shutter speed, choose my film speed, and play with the apeture (all terms I knew nothing about before!). I still have a lot to learn, but at least I am on my way! I have also started to edit photos too...making the color brighter, cropping, softening the photo, and retouching imagages. Here are some of the pictures I took with my new found passion!

1 comment:

Wade said...

Great photos!

I went to a photography class about a year ago and it makes a huge difference. Where did you take your class?

Still have problem getting good photos at the kid's games.

Probably time to sign up for the intermediate photography class. I'm comfortable in aperture and shutter priority modes, but haven't made the jump to full manual.