Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Apr 15, 2012

3 1/2







This is Jackson's oldest cousin,Miles.  He is Jackson obsession.  He talks about him constantly and LOVES to be with him.  Mile's is really good with him too :)  I am sure it's not as much fun to play with someone that much younger, but he just lets him tag right along and shows him how to do things.  It's super cute.


I can't believe Jackson is 3 1/2.  He really is a little boy now.  His favorite things to do are playing outside, riding his "lawnmower", playing chase or hiding, taking a bath, watching lawnmower video's on youtube, watching Veggie Tales, Spider-man, Barney, or a Disney Movie,  and going to school.

Jackson is very sweet most of the time.  He will do things like say he is sorry when you have dropped something or hurt yourself (it is too precious).  He will offer to help with just about anything and is not hard to get a laugh out of.  He has a wonderful sense of humor. I catch him saying something silly with this smirk and I know he is just trying to make me laugh.  He gets along pretty good with Bailey and offers things to her all the time.  He doesn't like when she is trying to mess up whatever he is making (which is often).  He has a HUGE imagination and I catch him constantly talking to himself about stories he has made up with the toys he is playing with.  People comment to me all the time how well he plays by himself ;)

Jackson definitely has his moments though.  He throws temper tantrums like nothing you have ever seen!  Most of the time it is when he is just too tired.  He test our patients constantly ;) He is STILL having potty training issues.  I mean, he has it down and all but, he just keeeeeeps having accidents, mostly #2.  I would say on average he has 2 accidents a week, sometimes more.  It is just so gross and I am so beyond OVER it!  I have cleaned poop out of more things than I can to think about.  I reaaaalllly hope Bailey is better.  I think I might wait to try to train her until she is 5 yrs old. LOLOL Thank God for our ugly green carpet upstairs and that we haven't bought anything new yet :)

We are so blessed to have our little man and I just couldn't imagine this house and our family before we had him.  He brings us so much laughter and love to our lives.  I just LOVE to watch him grow and learn new things.  The other day he asked for yet another lawnmower and John said, "you already have 3 buddy" and he said, "BUT, I need 4!!!".  John and I both looked at each other and then said simultaneously-"Good job buddy!"  I think we both almost ran right to the store to buy him one just for using the correct math ;)   

1 comment:

Ali said...

Jackson looks JUST like John in that first picture! And I'm cracking up about the lawnmower videos on youtube!!